Saturday, August 29, 2009

Makeup Review: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit (Tropical Fusion)

So I bought this quad recently, and I have to say I was impressed CoverGirl's eye shadows. They are very well-pigmented, and, as you can see, they have some very pretty colors. This quad is called Tropical Fusion. It contains a lovely blue, a turquoise-teal-green kinda color, a vibrant orange, and a lime green-yellow. Here are some swatches:










No base or primer was used. The top row is applied wet and the bottom dry. They all show up pretty well except for the yellow-green, which is not quite so pigmented. What I really like is that they look slightly metallic when applied wet (you may not be able to see it in that picture though, sorry).

Now I want more of these! Some of my favorites (which I may be getting soon) are Firecracker, Blazing Blues, and Dazzling Metallics (you can see them here).

I might do a rainbow-themed makeup tutorial with these in the future. What do you think? Do you have any favorite drugstore brands like CoverGirl? If so, tell me! I need to start spending less money on makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment