Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Trip to DC

Here's a long-overdue post about my trip to Washington DC.

DC was lovely. Extremely hot, but lovely. Washington DC is full of such beautiful sights. I'd visited before, but I think I was too young to appreciate it last time.

The Lincoln Memorial was so intense at night with everything lit up. It was soooo hot that night that I think I was a little delirious, but it was still very pretty.
Me at the Folger Shakespeare Library. (my kind of place!) It was really cool there. I bought this amazing awesome notebook. And, you know, the Folger Shakespeare Library publishes the Shakespeare plays my high school uses!
My main man Thomas Jefferson! His memorial was pretty awesome too. Very very pretty area around there.
There was a lot more to my trip but I really don't want to ramble on forever. I had a lot of fun and got to see all kinds of beautiful things and places!

No comments:

Post a Comment