Thursday, September 17, 2009

What's Coming Soon

Since school started last week, my life has been full of exciting things such as crazy physics graphs, metaphysical English class discussions, mathematical confusion, and lots of running around. I also need to prepare for teaching a CCD class at my church and start trying to get a job again.

So, until I get into the swing of things again, my life is going to be a little bit crazy and I will have a little bit less time for posts (my life has been so consumed by school that I can't even think of a topic for a post). I can, however, tell you all about the exciting new things to come:
  • Halloween makeup tutorials! Because I love doing crazy makeup and want to try out some crazy new things.
  • Move Reviews! I am hopefully going to see "9" this weekend.
  • I'm also planning on featuring some of my favorite blogs! (I just have to get around to it.)
  • ...And much much more!
So really, I need your help with this. I need some new ideas/topics for posts. I promise that if I have time this weekend I'll try to bang out at least one halloween makeup tutorial (hopefully 2 or 3 though). So let me know what else you'd like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment